Monday 6 June 2011

Food Metaphors

Check this out - A post from Whole Larder Love - a blog about wild produce, gardens and rustic peasant food that I'm currently visiting everyday!  Trolling through old posts I found an amazing piece using food as a metaphor for the human race and our inability to see that inside we are all the same (we are incase you didn't know)! "How then can my onions all look different but they all taste the same?" he says.. Clever huh? 

This is the stuff I'm talking about!  The power of food is so important - it's accessible to everyone who has a mouth, a tounge and tastebuds and if you partner your message with food the impact is huge.. resonating like the lingering flavour of your last meal.  I mean - everyone enjoys food - right?  I've never understood people who can say "NO" to a meal thats obviously going to taste amazing just because of they feel full.. I can always find room!

No comments: